Monday, September 11, 2000

My zen fountain is out of water and my lavalamp is turned off. All the lights are dim and no music is playing. I think I may have to slit my RSI-crippled wrists. When I woke up this morning, there was so much dew that the deck was dripping. I could have sworn it rained last night. I ran upstairs to check on the adirondack chairs and they were pretty fucking soaked. I hope they're not ruined :-( Matt didn't help me with them at all this weekend.

We had so much going on...
  • drove to Tiburon to pick up Giants tix @ Klaus's place. Admired his kickass view and adorable baby, Carson.
  • got in many tiffs with Pat & Maureen over which beach to go to, then finally settled on Stinson. Turns out that dogs are allowed near the picnic tables, and it would have been fun to bring them (unless those yappy pomeranians had decided to bark instead of play)
  • ate & drank at Stinson, and went for a very nice walk on the beach.
  • Matt went to Vic's bday party, while I stayed at home & sanded the chairs. They looked awesome & I was cheered up.
  • left for Giants game at 10:38am on Sunday -- couldn't attend Charlie's 2nd bday after all :-(
  • arrived at Pac Bell Park 1.5 hours early. I brought (but did not read) 8 million magazines & books.
  • watched Giants kick the Padres' asses! Took lots of pix of the stadium. Had fun with MoMo & Pat.
  • got back home at 5pm, walked & fed puggies
  • drove to HomeDepot to pick up more assorted sanding/refinishing items
  • finished sanding chairs, rubbed off grit with tack cloth
  • watered front & back yards!

So I was happy to have gotten all that done.

Now Matt is driving up to Calistoga, lucky bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home