Monday, September 23, 2002

CDs for the men in my past...

For Jay, the man I never had "sexual relations" (in Clinton-speak) with, and could never imagine cheating on
-----------
Lazy Calm - Cocteau Twins
Creep - Radiohead
When I Fall in Love - Nat King Cole
Dyslexic Heart - Paul Westerberg
Ball and Chain - Social Distortion
One of Us - Whatsherface

For Jon, the most fuckable surferboy who ever cheated on me, fell in love with me, and got dumped by me
-------------
Enya - On Your Shore
Here Comes Your Man - The Pixies
One - U2
Night Swimming - REM
Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl

For Ron, my first true love, who proposed to me and let me keep the ring even after I broke up with him
----
Something - The Beatles
Been Caught Stealin' - Jane's Addiction
Love Shack - The B-52s
Tenderness - General Public
The One I Love (or It's the End of the World as We Know It) - REM
Cult of Personality - Living Color
Sister - Stone Roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home