Sunday, April 02, 2006

i have a life again! (sort of)

it's been almost 9 weeks and I am finally done knitting my first sweater. i can't recall the last time i worked on anything for this long - the occasional big work project, perhaps... and before that, i suppose, my college senior honors project.

but i'm pleased and surprised that this endeavor has held my attention so much more consistently than work or school ever has. i've always thought of myself someone who had no problem starting things but, unfortunately, also someone who rarely finished what she started.

so i am quite proud indeed :-)



all i can think about is what i'll knit next!! ;-)

1 Comments:

At Mon Apr 03, 09:24:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that's amazing!

SO impressed. Have never managed to finish an actual sweater, much as P would like one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home