Tuesday, November 26, 2002

So Amber was cool. Nice place, comfy couches to sit on, unpretentious bartenders and strong martinis. We had two of those, which I paid for with my trusty plastic friend, since I am utterly cashless until I get my next paycheck. The bar was fucking freezing, though, and my first pass at her consisted of insisting she wear my leather jacket.

Other passes I made:
- Buying us three rounds of drinks up at the bar and bringing them back to her while she shivered cutely (she's very skinny, you see)
- Chatting up the nice gay boys who were sitting nearby, after she told me what a fag hag she is
- Holding her hand as we walked up the stairs to the disco on the 2nd floor of The Cafe, nice gay boys in tow
- Putting the scarf from Nice Gay Boy #1 around her neck
- Putting my arms around her waist while we leaned on the deck, looking out at the relatively empty intersection of Market and Castro


Passes she made:
- Giving me as many cigarettes as I wanted, and lighting one for me
- Holding my hand back
- Leaning in close as we looked out over the Castro
- Offering me half a vicodin as we drove back to the Richmond
- Driving me to her place instead of to mine
- Making me my favorite drink, an absolut mandrin & tonic
- Getting me high
- Laying next to me on her couch
- Taking off her blouse
- Taking off mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home