Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm WAITING!

I ordered my new PlayStation Portable on Monday, and it's not due to arrive til next Tuesday!! *crys*

I hate this week. Not just cause I have to wait for the PSP, but also cause it's the first week of Daylight Savings and I'm TIRED!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Also, I am extremely annoyed with eBay because they suspended my account - someone hacked in and tried to sell a Mazda RX-8 using my account. Fuggers. It's been two-and-a-half days, I've jumped through all the hoops, and still I can't log in and bid, baby, bid! CRAP.

I've contemplated getting a new user ID but I don't wanna... I'm infected with some sort of uncurable eBay snobbery that prevents me from going back to the days of having a "(0) - I'm new!" next to my user ID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home