Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Music Quiz

Total Volume?
On my work machine: 4.35 GB
On my home machine: 11.2 GB
On my Creative Zen jukebox: 2.8 GB

Last CDs Purchased?
I went to Amoeba, the world's best music store, a couple weeks ago and picked up these babies:
Moon Safari - Air
Walkie Talkie - Air
The Virgin Suicides Soundtrack - Air
Some Cities - Doves
Not Going Anywhere - Keren Ann
Nolita - Keren Ann

Playing Right Now?
"In Heaven" - Fatboy Slim - You've Come A Long Way, Baby

Five Favorites?
But this would only make the other songs jealous... Actually, it's just too hard to narrow down. I guess I could instead choose five songs that are in heavy rotation on iTunes right now:
"Surfing on a Rocket" - Air
"Don't Stop" - Brazilian Girls
"Que Onda Guero" - Beck
"Get Your Snack On" - Amon Tobin
"Basmati" - Daniela Müller/dZihan & Kamien

Oh, and as a special bonus - I made my very own "song" last night using GarageBand! I am very proud, yes indeed... no matter what J says (that it sounds like the soundtrack to a copsploitation TV show...) ;-)

And so now, without further ado, for your delight and delectation, I present:
Pimptastic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home