Thursday, May 19, 2005

ComPLEtely Unable to Work

At least this time I've got an excuse!!

First, someone in IT decided it would be a good idea to install some Windows XP update while I was out to lunch. It forced my computer to restart, meaning that I lost all the work I did right before lunch (and didn't think to Save before I left my desk, assuming no one would touch my machine).
Then our internet connection went down.
Then our LAN went down.
Then my phone went down.

Some of the above are up and running again, but not the all-important LAN, which is where I save all my work files since they don't run backups on our PCs.

Plus I got new yarn today!
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
Plus N got her kittens today!
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

So the last hour I had to actually put in some work today, in between the 8000 meetings that I've had to go to, is completely lost.

I'm just glad I can BLOG... Thank god for small mercies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home