Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Good Old Larry

He's my buddy.

I've been all distressed since I bought my Mojito off a guy on craigslist...

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting


...because it sounds like an angry hornet.

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting


I was convinced for the last few weeks that it was the custom Arrow exhaust making it so loud. Two so-called motorcycle know-it-alls told me that
increased torque/speed = noise
no matter what, nothing doing.

So I've been waiting for over a month for an affordable replacement part to arrive at the only Aprilia dealer in town.

Wait, wait, wait...


But then I spoke to the service guy at the dealer where the scooter was originally sold/upgraded, he said it might just be loose or broken. Too bad they're in B.F.E. (aka Livermore) :(

Well, this is where Larry comes in. Or, I should say, Lorenzo comes in. Lorenzo likes to say "Ciao, bella!" and give me rides on his Ducati. He's also a masseur-in-training and is molto generoso with the practice massages! He works for burritos and beer! :-)

So next Monday night, I got me a date with Lorenzo for a massage and a look-see at my baby Mojito to see if we can figure out what's going on with my exhaust. And I also found this cool link along the way!

Why did I wait so long???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home