Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Like I *Need* Another Hobby...

But alas, pretty yarn is so impossible to resist!

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting
and
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting


That's what I bought today at lunch. Got to take a little jaunt into the city to swing by a beautiful L.Y.S. (local yarn shop) (tm) called ImagiKnit. Then I headed across the street and enjoyed a wonderful lunch at the Samovar Tea Lounge.

But with my PSP and the new game J got me this weekend, plus my addiction to the games I already had...

Not to mention my renewed obsession with all things fishy! I found the most beauuuutiful book at the Kinokuniya Bookstore this weekend, called Kingyo: The Artistry of Japanese Goldfish. Now I want fishies again...

And we're talking about visiting Japan this autumn (or next Spring, at the latest). Since we were in Japantown this weekend for the Cherry Blossom Fesitval, we saw all sorts of great display-tables advertising various Japanese things, one of them being very affordable Japanese language lessons. So I have had thoughts about signing up...

Shoot me before I die of self-improvement-overload!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home