Monday, June 20, 2005

Whodunit?

On Saturday night, J & I drove up to Marin to attend a costumed murder Mystery party. The theme was "Tragical Mystery Tour" -- we all had to dress up like hippies.

My character was "Jamaica Bomblast" and J's was called "Timothy Bleary." We totally got into the preparation; spent all day in the upper Haight shopping for bits & pieces of costume. I spent $60 on a dreadlocked wig (eek).

But it was fun, the company was entertaining, the food was fantastic, and it was a great way to get everyone together.

Some highlights:


Jon as "Nate Ashbury"


Jason as "Timothy Bleary"


Rob as Phillip Mabong


Lindsey as Reina Terra

1 Comments:

At Wed Jun 22, 01:07:00 PM PDT, Blogger Janis said...

THAT is hysterical. I have subjected my friends to Murder Mystery parties but this one is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home